Tuesday, March 27, 2012

First Oweeee!




Paxton is a wild little man.  He runs everywhere, jumps on the couch, jumps off the couch (and not every landing is smooth), he hops around, sometimes runs into walls, falls all the time...this kid is always on the go.  So, it was bound to happen..........

Last week, he was at daycare with a death grip on his favorite blankie, or as he calls it, his "baby".  He was running around, slipped on the tail of his "baby" and fell smack onto the point of where two baseboards came together.  Luckily, he hit his forehead, because if it were a few inches further, he could have landed on his eye, eeek!  So, I had to post about his first major oweeee, so he can look back on it and realize how much he scared the heck out of us.  I almost took him to the ER to get stitches, but after calling his doctor and sending her a picture of the wound, she said it will heal just fine on its own...whew!  I'm sure this is the first of many oweeees.






post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment